Signs she is attracted to you.

passion88

If a girl is attracted to you, what's the sign? What her behavior would likely to be? Would she try to find excuses to close to you and talk to you? Would she stare at you in certain way? I would like to know the responses from the girls.

Recently I met a girl and we had sweet time. I really want to know if she is attracted to me.

Your responses are greatly appreciated.

There is not "A" sign. It's not like when you see "THEE" sign, you'll know, clear as day....

But yes, a lot of the things you mentioned in your post...finding reasons to be around someone. Looking at them a lot. Finding excuses t talk to you. Giggling. Acting shy or coy. Asking you for your number.

Actually its this simple: see how far she lets you go. And I mean it that as she is fully capable of putting the breaks over what she's uncomfortable with. Trying to see if a girl is interested or not is setting yourself up for disaster because you'll always look for "approval" to continue pushing forward.

The more you wonder about this stuff the more you'll think about it and the more you'll think about it the more it'll bug you over whether or not it'll turn out the way you hope or expect. I was this way and NOW I can say that it was actually this EXACT behaviour that killed whatever attraction that women had for me. Oh and what I just described takes guts, something women admire and respect. The thing that "gets" me is when I say this and women assume I mean to advance yourself onto her when she's not comfortable doing so. This is wrong, it simply means to not get caught up over whether or not she likes you. Trying to figure it out won't let you know, her actions will.

Well the old 'will you go out with me' routine is a clear cut sign...

But as for signs it can be bushels of things, it honestly depends on the girl at hand.

Though, mostly clear indications are excuses too see/talk too you, if she's flirtatious, touchy/feely, and the like.

Some girls are more shy than others, so we all have different ways too express interest. My advice, look into her eyes and see how she responds to whatever it is the two of you are doing/talking about...eyes tell alot, so read them!

Thanks for the wonderful responses from you all. Here are the signs she showed me when we were together.

She flirted with me a lot. She often finds excuses to get close to me. We have this group activity every week. One time, she even kissed me on my cheek in front of all the people. Is the kissing a good sign?

A lot of time, I noticed she was staring at me and when when I stared back, she quickly came to my side and talked to me.

Another time, she came to me, put her hands on my shoulder and looked deeply in my eyes saying I looked very nice with my new haircut.

I guess all the signs are positive. What do you all think?

I'll probably make the next move to ask her out. Should I? This is the only way to find out. I guess.

Thanks.

One time, she even kissed me on my cheek in front of all the people.

she even kissed me on my cheek

kissed me on my cheek

Dude, I'm the dumbest person in the world about things like this, but even I'd realize, with a sign that f***ing big, "uh, she won't say no."

And all that "I think you're really handsome" stuff is a pretty big clue, also.

I say go for it.

Nope. Those are the signs of a killer! She hates you! Wow! You didn't see this?

What puzzles me, is that you said she flirts with you, yet you're still wondering whether she is in to you? Well... flirting = "I like you! And would like to be more than just friends!" in this world!

Of course she likes you. The kiss alone is obvious enough; then she compliments you on your hair, stares at you, etc. Sheesh.

Go get her tiger!