Is Anybody Out There?

It was really cool.....I stumbled here through a search and have lurked occasionally and tonight finally registered. Within just a couple minutes a couple people posted back and I thought that was really cool, that people are so welcoming and willing to jump in and support. I would say this healing from the marriage falling apart is definitely the hardest thing I have ever been through!

I'm here on a saturday night. I'm sure my ex is out picking up a new girl .

I'm safe, warm and watching tv.

I'm glad I can just sit with myself. I don't feel like I have to go out anymore. My ex was always so anxious. He couldn't sit still . He had to go out . I need someone who can be chill and just be happy to be with me.

He was trying to escape himself. Which never works.

I like me. I can be chill just watching a video on a saturday night. And that feels good.

I saw dreamgirls last night, it was awesome. I really recomend it.

• Like 1

I'm here with you y'all! My kid sister invited me to go to club tonight to celebrate one of her friends bday and I said sure. Of course as soon I got home, to change clothes, I ended up wearing my sweats LOL. All of a sudden I didn't feel like going out so I called my kid sis and told her I'm staying home. She was bummed, but she understood... I'll cuddle up w/ a warm blanket, have a glass of red wine and read my book

• Like 1

Hey Jeff, not just Saturdays, but any day sounds good to me, so you are a musician, I've always been intrigued by those types, and I've always wound up with them too, my last bf was and Actor/Artist type.... maybe I should just give up though while I'm ahead