THis sucks

I asked this girl out see? I wrote a message on her facebook telling her she's hot and that I want to rub smart balance all over her because it's 1/2 the cholesterol of real butter. But she haven't responded at all and it's been 18 hours!

I'm gonna die

well DUH she's not going to respond if you told her you want to rub smart balance all over her!!!! haha

I asked this girl out see? I wrote a message on her facebook telling her she's hot and that I want to rub smart balance all over her because it's 1/2 the cholesterol of real butter. But she haven't responded at all and it's been 18 hours!

I'm gonna die

Hehehe...what a funny thing to say. I think I wouldn't have replied as well. I would have either deleted the comment or been really really scared.

she totally responded, this is what she typed

"hahahahahaahahhaahah, that is the bestest line i've ever heard!! I better see you in the spring at GMU!!!"

Is that a yes?

Did you actually ask her out though? You say you did, what did you say?

If you were specific and she wrote this back maybe she's being nice but she doesn't know what to make of you.

Unless you had some personal joke about smart balance, or there's some tie in with the advertising (I don't know, am in Australia) I actually think your comment was odd and a bit sleazy. Sorry.

What's the GMU?

thats not nice , it almost seems like ur caling her fat

if you wanted to let her know that you like her. why not just say it and not refure her to a a slice or bread and you want to butter her... food itsn't the way to a girls heart. its only the way to a guys.