My boyfriend and I was kissing and he start fingering me. I get on his lap and I start jacking him off. He put on a condom and he start fingering me again. We are about to have sex but I change my mind and I get off his lap and stand up. I start jack him off again till he cum and he still ahd the condom on. But now my period is five days. But when was doing this with him I was already two days late. I was wondering, what could make my period late?? And I am not on birth control. But I want to know why I am late??

My boyfriend and I was kissing and he start fingering me. I get on his lap and I start jacking him off. He put on a condom and he start fingering me again. We are about to have sex but I change my mind and I get off his lap and stand up. I start jack him off again till he cum and he still ahd the condom on. But now my period is five days. But when was doing this with him I was already two days late. I was wondering, what could make my period late?? And I am not on birth control. But I want to know why I am late??

If he was wearing a condom the entire time and did not actually physically penetrate you it is very unlikely, if not impossible that you could have become pregnant this way.

Since you were already late- have you been having unprotected sex with him? Do you use condoms?

If he was wearing a condom the entire time and did not actually physically penetrate you it is very unlikely, if not impossible that you could have become pregnant this way.

Since you were already late- have you been having unprotected sex with him? Do you use condoms?

This was going to be our first having sex together.