15 year age gap

i am just wondering what you all would make of this.i like a man,he's 35 and i'm 20.I never even thought of him as a potential partner until i started to notice how he was acting toward me.but keep in mind as you read this he is an outgoing person but with women can be shy.we had never really spoken as much as we have in the last year.i walk past him and he makes eye contact and looks at me when he thinks i'm not looking.

on occasion i have caught him doing this and when i have he has looked down and smiled.we have some of the same interests.he used to tease me heaps and he says hello to me when i first see him alot of the time.He always tries to keep the conversation going.Some days he's really outgoing and then others he doesn't even talk to me.when we are talking sometimes i get the impression that he is uncomfortable or nervous because he keeps looking down and around.

and if i haven't seen him for a few weeks he comes up to me and says hello. then other times it seems like he hardly takes his eyes off of me.he remembers everything i tell him,tells me about himself and his friends,laughs at what i say when it's not even funny and can come and stand right next to me.i've fallen madly for him but i don't think that he feels the same.what do you think?he has tried to make plans before but i knocked him back.

I am in a somewhat opposite situation as you Sparkly. I am a 32 y/o guy who has an attractive 20 y/o coworker that I like. Conversation is good between us most of the time, but I am still a tad nervous when I am around her. Though I like her, I would feel very uncomfortable asking her out or dating her, simply because of what I call the "Perv" factor (I feel a little like a perv dating someone so much younger LOL) . The previous poster does have a point about older guys often having "skills" that guys your age often do not have.

• 3 weeks later...
For a long-term relationship, it might be difficult because you are at different point in your lives.

I can attest to this. I married a woman that was 15 years older than me. She was 34 and I was 19 at the time. In the beginning it was great, but after 10 years, we were both at totally different points in our life and grew apart. If you are not seriously looking, then have fun - but think long and hard about your long term goals with this person if you desire to take it to the next level.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...