I am so confussed and i dont know what to think....

i am 14 and my bf is 16 we have been together since nov.11 we have an amazing realtion ship we have never went more than a day with out talking...except for this week....thats what my problem is we talked a few sentences thursday evening he got on messenger(thats where we talk at)to talk to me 4 a few minutes b4 he had to go to a friends b-day party i asked him if i would talk to him again that night he said u sure will...but i havent talked to him since ive sent him emails offline messages and i get nothing idk what to do or think i love him so much he says he loves me but if he loves me how can he go so long with out talking to me.....we talk about everything our family our friends what we ate for dinner all that night we used to talk hours and hours a night and i had no warning that this was gonna happen the last 2 things he said 2 me was i love u! then he said bye beautiful....can somebody plz tell me if im just freaking out 4 nothing

You are at the age where you are both starting to bloom socially. It really isn't the time to center your attention in on just one person. I know it's hard not to take something like this to heart because your relationship is this great new thing that you get to experience, but you have to realize that you both have other things going on in your life. At your ages, you just have to take everything in stride, and it's easy to get caught up in the moment and forget to check your email, or sign on messenger, or call and check in with parents/partners.

If it's a repeated behavior, where he consistently goes days without talking, then voice your opinion, but you don't want to scare him by pointing out every time he goes a day without calling you.

we havent talked on the phone cuz my mom doesnt lt me have cell phone

and i know we r young but i dont care about that

and ive sent him 1 email and 2 messages

Do you own a house phone?

Honestly, it sounds strange that he hasn't spoken to you in the past couple of days and it's really sudden. Is there any way you can try calling him?

Wait a sec.... have you ever even met this guy?!?!? You talk about him as if he's your boyfriend and you really love him and everything... but you don't even have his phone number... I don't get it!

Edit: Oops! Sorry, I didn't see this thread is in cyber relationships (I clicked on it from the main page) and didn't realise you're only 14!

Don't worry! You can ask him why he didn't respond if he comes online again... and if he doesn't then ohwell whatever.... there's plenty of other fish in the sea! Go hang out with your real life friends and have some fun... you're only 14, don't get stuck on one guy you don't even know! (that may sound a little rude, but I think in the long run it will benefit you more if you spend more quality time with your friends, than spending all your spare time online)

Have you talked to him on webcam though? Because if you haven't then how do you know he is really 16? It could just as well be some 50 year old perv!!! (and even if you have seen him through a webcam you have to be weary about his motives)

And once again, I'm not trying to be rude to you but I hope you realise the dangers of online dating!

Maybe he got grounded.

But in all seriousness, when your relationship is centered around only ONE channel of comminication (computer), there are going to be gaps in communication. What if his internet went out? What if someone else has been using his computer? What if his parents took away his priviledges? All possibilities...

Have you talked to him on webcam though? Because if you haven't then ho do you know he is really 16? It could just as well be some 50 year old perv!!! (and even if you have seen him through a webcam you have to be weary about his motives)

And once again, I'm not trying to be rude to you but I hope you realise the dangers of online dating!

I am in complete agreement. Your parents are smart for not letting you meet some random (he may not seem random to you, but in the eyes of your parents and other adults, he is random) guy 9 hours away. We aren't saying any of this to be rude or come of as offensive, so I'm sorry that it seems that way, but you're only 14 years old. I thought I was in love when I was 14. I also had a 16 year old boyfriend, though he was in the same school district, we did most of our talking online. Anyways, point being... I lost my virginity to this guy, he turned out to be a complete and I wound up hurt. When you're at that age, I know it seems like you know EXACTLY what you're doing and exactly what's best. But right now, I think you need to concentrate on person-to-person relationships with your friends. Meet some guys at your school ( I Know, the boys at your school are all so immature, right? It was the same for me) or even some of the guys the next grade up.

This is getting really long winded and I apologize for that, but an online relationship with a guy you've never even talked to over the phone is not true love. You're going to look back on this a few years from now, when you're in a wonderful REAL relationship and think how silly you were. That is, if you even REMEMBER him.

Take care. Again, I mean this kindly.