Is this shy guy interested?

kiwifly

How can you tell if a shy guy is interested? I ask b/c there is a guy in one of my classes and he's really shy. Speaks to a few people in class but most of the time doesn't at all. He always sits with the same group of friends (who are all girls) but the girls do most of the talking. One day he came up to me to ask a question about one of our assignments. After that, weeks went by with eye contact but no talking, then out of nowhere he speaks to me again the other day! Is this a case of a shy guy interested or a shy guy that just speaks to certain people once every three months?

A shy guy will mostly stare at you but never initiate contact. As such you are always forced to initiate the contact yourself. Just ask him to your home to make homework (ya right) and seduce him from there, if he isn't interested he'll ask you to back off, if he is interested he'll let you go more or less.

Usually if I'd have interest in the guy I'd initiate some flirting or talking don't get me wrong. I just wanted to know what this guy was up to. I had a feeling he was one of those shy guys that acts like this around girls he likes, but I guess its just nothing :splat:

Well as he seems to be friends with girls already, he might want to be just friends.

But then again, if he is as shy as you say he is, then taking it sloooooow in matters like these of being interested in a girl and hiding it is his speciality. It's like he's now admiring you from afar as he either thinks that that's enough for him/he doesn't think he has the smallest chance with you/he waits for you to give him an opening (such as showing interest in him in an obvious way) to make a (probably VERY SMALL though) move on you, and hope that the seed he put inside your head will grow enough for you to compliment him once more. Watch out though as this kind of guy I'm describing which I have no idea of who it is sounds like the kind of guy that might become a hardcore stalker/obsessed with the very thought of you.

Sorry for getting carried away just joking around a bit.

It could be nothing also though, even though I hope for the love love to happened .

Peace!

//C.E.

A shy guy will mostly stare at you but never initiate contact. As such you are always forced to initiate the contact yourself. Just ask him to your home to make homework (ya right) and seduce him from there, if he isn't interested he'll ask you to back off, if he is interested he'll let you go more or less.

Robo is right about this one, I am a shy person with people that I like. Hell I still am with my wife some times. But go up and talk to him and see where that takes you. In a few mins you will know if he likes you. Just go for it you have nothing to lose.