Ladies, I was just wondering..

Shudder

Hmmm... Good question. First I ask myself if I am attracted to him. If not, I politely decline telling him I am already involved in a relationship (if I don't know the guy) or that I just got out of a long-term relationship and I'm not really looking to date at the moment (if he is sort of in my circle of friends, so knows I'm single).

If I AM attracted to him, the next thing that goes through my mind is what nights would be good for me, so that I can respond accurately if he suggests for Friday or Saturday, and avoid the embarrassing rescheduling of plans if I happen to double book an evening.

Otherwise I just try not to say or do anything stupid to make him regret his decision to ask me out!

I usually get extremely nervous, because if it's a random guy I don't know who he is or what his intentions really are. If it's a guy I know and I'm not interested, I get nervous because I feel bad having to say no. If it's a guy I know and I am interested, I get nervous because I don't want to act like an idiot. All around anxiety haha. Luckily now I can just say, sorry I have a boyfriend!

Welll that depends on the guy.

If it is one I like or am attracted to...I think...yippeee!!!! and get all giddy like a school girl (in my head, but remain calm in person)

If it is one I don't like or am not comfortable with...I think, how do I get out of this??? what can I say?? damn I why do I attract the wrong men.

But if it is one I'm not into or I'm not scared of.... just in the middle. than maybe I give him my number & we become friends or see where it goes.

i am a guys ,

in boy pespective , ask a girl out does mean something ,wheater it is a date

or not , it all depends on what he is going to talk to you like studys or

working , if he talks to you something other than that , i bet the date is

what you are thinking.

can i ask why do you do this?

Why would I give him a fake number? Well in my past experience I have been approached by very assertive, dominant men who really don't want to take no for an answer. If I'm not interested whatsoever, this is a surefire way to get them to leave me alone and not have the face-to-face pressure of turning them down, if that makes sense.

Why would I give him a fake number? Well in my past experience I have been approached by very assertive, dominant men who really don't want to take no for an answer. If I'm not interested whatsoever, this is a surefire way to get them to leave me alone and not have the face-to-face pressure of turning them down, if that makes sense.

yeah but why can't you be honest? I still don't understand lol.