Found His Profile On Myspace..weird

Why even bother worrying about it??? He's your ex, he has a myspace profile that doesn't seem like it's ever been used... Get over it!! and move on with your life.

Oh, and if someone calls me 30 times in one day, and then I find out they're searching on myspace for me i'd definitely get creeped out, Even if we weren't on bad terms. That is very stalker-ish.

Virgoldy-

In breakups, we all don't analyze how our actions can be perceived, I sure didn't.

But calling him excessively and searching for him on a public forum is still going to be perceived as being odd behavior by him.

If you say it's a public forum, yes that's true, however, if you searched for him in public, at the grocery store, it's a public place right, but that can be still perceived as odd behavior. Although those are different, they are both public places, so you can see how he would think it's odd.

We just don't want to see you get hurt, we are here for your own good, so please don't think that we think you are a stalker, we don't, we just don't want you to be perceived as one by him or others.

Hugs, Rose

My whole point is.. It's not a big deal, more than likely he doesn't care if theres a myspace profile floating around out there because it hasn't been used.. besides what is he going to do about it? It's not like they are stealing his identity, putting your pic on a public place ro where others have access is running risk of someone else using your pic. I would'nt worry myself over it nor would I run and tell him about it.

And as rose said, its not about what we think or perceive as you being a stalker or anything near it but it's probably what he would think .. like I said if I had an ex that constantly tried contacting me, searching for me , etc etc I'd get creeped out by it and probably wonder about them.

Maybe even though you're syaing otherwise you just can't let go of him? and no matter what kind of contact you two have as long it's contact it's good for you?

Virgo and taurus..... what a great sex combination and what a stubbornes on both parts!

hm.... my opinion on astrological compatiblity wasn't asked, so why am i writing this....I am not an astrologer either!

Back to your question:

Don't ask him - it will give him the impression you are still into him. Play cool.