I want to find you so bad and let you know I'm miserable up here without you,

Don't believe that its better when you leave everything behind,

don't believe that the weather is perfect the day that you die,

don't believe that the weather is perfect the day that you die,

I came down here to tell you it rains in heaven all day long,

I want to find you so bad and let you know I'm miserable up here without you,

Don't believe that the weather is perfect the day that you die

anyone else scared of dieing?

i hate the thought of dieing. it's just, the end, and theres nothing you can do about it.

death is what keeps us all breathing, is it not? would you hug you mum every morning or kiss anyone goodbye if (even if only in your unconscious mind) you would die someday? surely not.

death is what keep us going, and we should all learn to appreciate it, and value life even more - it'll come when it comes.

I'm not afraid of dying so much as not being here....does that make sense?

I have little kids so sometimes when I get in the "someday I'm gonna die" mood, I think about my kids being here without me taking care of them or worrying about them etc.

I'm not afriad to die, I'm not afraid of the process, its just the not being here afterward part that sort of freaks me...

Hey.Im not really afriad of dieing either.We all have to at one point.Im afrais of the people around me dieing

When i was in N.Z i was in a stage about death.We were walking around the old town and we saw some of the built above ground graves as they couldnt be put under ground cause of the boiling mud.I phased me a bit.But then i sorta got over it.

Why wory about death?Have fun now and you can sleep when your dead

I think about it sometimes. It can really scare me. Weird, anxiety-type-of-scared.

Know what scares me worse than death? Being forgotten.

I get afraid sometimes that when I'm gone, only a few people will remember me. When *they* are gone, then no one will.

Makes me hope that some day I'll do something big enough that my name will last a little longer. The ripple of my existence will stay on the surface of the pond for just a second or two past its usual end.

Yep. It's a song, i just recently found that out also. I downloaded it, and i think it sounds better just to be read than heard. I love rock, but I just don't like the way the fella sings it.

Yeah i also hate it how he sings it, the lyrics are really good tho

I think about it sometimes. It can really scare me. Weird, anxiety-type-of-scared.

Know what scares me worse than death? Being forgotten.

I get afraid sometimes that when I'm gone, only a few people will remember me. When *they* are gone, then no one will.

Makes me hope that some day I'll do something big enough that my name will last a little longer. The ripple of my existence will stay on the surface of the pond for just a second or two past its usual end.

aww. i totally agree. i don't want to be forgotten either.