Need advice on something. thanks :)

My ex and I were in briefly contact over the few weeks. We been broken since last month. So anyways, we talked on and off . We got into a big argument last friday over something stupid.

No, he doesnt IM me online anymore . (We both go online at work) I Imed him this past few days and it seem as though he didnt want to talk to me. ( i might be wrong) we had a friendly chat about random stuff. two days ago, we were talking and i ask him a question about a tv show but he never replied back the whole day. He stopped talking to me. So i stop IMing him online. He still doesnt try to talk to me. I didnt do anything wrong to him. Maybe he doesnt want to talk to me?

Im not trying to get back with him cus we both dont want that now. we just want to remain friends for now. Should I just give each other time and space? I dont want to keep talking to him if he doesnt want to u know?

I know he still cares for me.. he was there for me when i got into a big car accident two weeks ago and few days ago i got a flat tire n needed help.

and one other thing, i find its werid..all his friends goes on AIM and he always sign on yahoo to talk to me cus i normally use that at work.and i am the only one online trust me...but he stil goes on it.

He's trying to keep the lines of communication open after the break up. Why? Don't know. Other than that he obviously cares about you. He probably isn't 100% what his feelings are right now, either.

See where it goes. Take it day by day. Especially if you truly believe he's a good guy and treated you well for the most part during your relationship.

He's trying to keep the lines of communication open after the break up. Why? Don't know. Other than that he obviously cares about you. He probably isn't 100% what his feelings are right now, either.

See where it goes. Take it day by day. Especially if you truly believe he's a good guy and treated you well for the most part during your relationship.

thanks. yeah he did treated me well in the relationship..although we were having problems on the side....but overall, he showed he cared/loved me.

so i shouldnt try to contact him then?

Are you sure that neither of you want to get back together? I ask because it seems to me that both of you may want to and don't know how to go about it. Don't just rush to reply - really think about the answer.

yeah i could sense that too cus we really love/care for each other but we were havin too much problems..........so he ended it.....and i dont know whats really going on here. he wants me to move on and erase all feelings of him...but ppl say wrong thing when they are sad and upset.......so i dont know.

im curious on why he never reply back to my answer and ignored me all day. and so i didnt try to IM him at all.

i seriously dont kno what he is feeling or anything. he wont tell me.

he did say he missed talking n seeing me a week ago before the argument

what do u think of this?

well, im sure they are many other options to solve the problem we were having.. i was in a situation i couldnt handle. i guess we both didn have good communication skills. but if i had to change things.. i would be more understanding and trusting him more. but in my situation that is kinda hard...( he lives w/ his ex and few other ppl. (they went out 13yrs ago) i guess i couldnt handle it and i became jealous n had bunch of insecurites. ( that is something i'l need to work on)

Oh. Lightbulb moment. Sorry, for a minute I forgot about your previous situation. Hon...if I remember correctly, this guy also shoved you in the past. Not sure I'm going to recommend a reconcilation here, plus you were very uncomfortable about him living with his ex and always felt left out. Unless he was to move out and you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt he'd never get physically violent again (which how can you know that?) I can't recommend steps towards you to getting back together.

yeah i know. its really hard. i really miss him so much and at times i hate him jus for the cause of the problems we were having.....' i'll give some time and space. thats all i can do now. is give time/space......maybe after awhile we'll talk again......im sure he feels he needs space too..

It gets better. Remember, for a LONG time now, you've been unhappy in this relationship. This is actually an opportunity for you to rediscover yourself and what makes you happy. You deserve to be happy! And to treat yourself well. So look at this as an opportunity, too. I know you don't feel "free" right now, because you miss him. But you are free of the stress you had before in this relationship, and at some point, that's going to make the difference for you.

i know. i understand the situation very well......and it wasnt good. a lot of dramas and a lot of arguments......its hard to let go.....cus he is the first one for me to actually say i love u too......never said that to anyone.....and he was the best thing that happen to me in such along time.....he felt that way too but the situation ruined it all.....nothing we couldve done or not.....it just happened........

i even had a chance to see him again last week cus he missed me n wanted to see me n give me someting.......i made a big deal out of it n said why give a gift? were not toghthehr anymore....n got into a big argument...now, he doesnt talk to me.......we talk a lil but its not the same ..did i ruin things more as it is? or what?

when we were arguing.....he said to please move on and erase all feelings he said he doestn want to confuse me anymore.........isnt that a harsh thing to say?