is what I did bad????!!!! I DON'T THINK SO!

That said, I don't want to make this totally about you and your gf's behavior in class.

Again, i think she is behaving in a questionable way and you should really think about it before taking all the blame for the way SHE acted ... It almost seems as though she is trying to guilt you into believing that you are at fault, which, to *me*, at least, doesn't seem to be the case ...

yeah, good point. the only problem here isn't bad classroom behavior. the jewish remarks definitely do not sound good. it's all pretty tacky and practically racist.

the whole situation just sounds like a trainwreck.

well we gave each other our passwords.. she checks my stuff sometimes!! and i check hers.

So after that story when she read what your sister wrote to you and broke up with you you still gave her your password? You really don't learn the lesson, don't you? Seems like both of you don't respect each others personal space and just sneak in and read whatever there is to read and pick on each other.

wow what kinda of university is this? anyway just b/c other ppl are holding hands, doesn't mean you have to too. Personally at our university, we don't and our profs don't like it as well since it's a lecture, not a pda session. When class is going on, your suppose to be learning and listening, not pding and getting distracted with your bf/gf. If you do go to her class, can you just bring something to do ( like hw)?

I don't understand why people even go to classes with other people. I certainly didn't go to random classes, and if I do once in a blue moon, I go and pay attention and take notes. even reading something else during lecture is disrespectful. I mean, why not just sit at the campus coffee shop or deli instead and wait for the class to get out?

Yeah, like you can tell, this is a sensitive topic for me. I never understood why people go to class and fall asleep or talk the whole time. If you want to sleep, bed is so much more comfortable, and talking, well, go to a cafe! school is to learn.

Yeah, like you can tell, this is a sensitive topic for me. I never understood why people go to class and fall asleep or talk the whole time. If you want to sleep, bed is so much more comfortable, and talking, well, go to a cafe! school is to learn.

I completely agree. I wouldn't go to random classes, just because my friends or boyfriend was in it. I mean, I would be bored and it wouldn't be fair to make them entertain me. Of course they are going to pay attention to the teacher in class.. at least I would hope. The thing about college is that you are taking classes that you choose. Why even bother with a class that you plan to just sleep through or take your friends to?

I don't know why you keep making excuses over and over for your girlfriend. She's NOT a good girlfriend to you. She might have her sweet moments, but her bad moments are just way too bad.

Niether of you trust each other. Niether of you have respect for each other. This relationship just won't work. You are wasting your time trying to make her understand you..