feeling like shiet [desperate]

Well i finally got the courage to ask this girl out and even though i KNOW she liked me earlier i think i waited to late and screwed myself for a relationship with her. The day i asked her out i found out that she had a boyfriend..lol real funny. not. Any ways she did say that she would go out with me on saturday but i dont know if she meant that in a friends way or something else but anyways she didnt even call me and so we didnt go to this party. Well i saw her on monday and asked her what was up and she said that she had went somewhere iwth her brother friday and sat afternoon and was tired and shit and thats why she forgot to call. wtf. Any ways she always used to smile at me in the hall way as i passed by and she would elbow me or run her hands through my hair [i have a shaved head haha] and she would tell me to sit next to her and she would stare into my eyes and we would talk. but ever since the week before i asked ehr out she seemed to be fading away from me she doesnt do any of that anymore... What happened here. i feel like a mess i mean i am smashed,, hammerd just feeling like Feces with peanuts in them a pain in the As [WHAT SHOULD I DO FELLAHS/LADIES][PS On monday when i questioned her she asked me Why I did not call her!pshe never gave me her number maybe cuz i never asked?

• 1 month later...

shes getting you confused, trust me i know, girls always do it. shes not showing that she likes you so that youll worry (which seems like its really really working)... she has a boyfriend... does she like this boyfriend... i mean you have to tell the whole story here... if she likes her boyfriend, maybe thats why shes ingoring you, maybe she doesnt want to flirt with other guys when she has a boyfriend. if she doesnt really care for her boyfriend - shes probably just trying to get you to talk to her and act shady so that youll try really hard to talk to her... trust me!... my advice to you is. if you think she likes you, kinda be shady to her, dont make her the center of your attention, but tell her that your there for her when she wants to talk about "us". if you think she doesnt like you that much, i would stay my distance and wait till they break up, but still let her know youll be there when they do.... *only if you know that you will like her still*... but thats my point of view... its confusing, but it works wonders!