This is weird, just curious

sasky101

Hey guys,

Just a random quick question. So me and my man have been having sex for a short while now...and things are great, don't get me wrong. Its just that there's one thing. He likes it when I am on top...I'm kind of the crazy, energetic fun girl when we are with all of our friends...but in the bedroom, not so much. I mean I am....until it comes to that. I very much love to be in control it's just that when I do I giver' haha. This may sound weird but I don't want to hurt him or anything. So the whole time I'm on top I worry about like breaking his member...heh. I spend too much time worrying that I can't enjoy it.

any advice?

Just looking out for the little fella'

Dont worry about breakin him.. if guys were breakable I would have already broke my bf.. as melrich said, they are alot harder to break than tonka toys and infact he may actually enjoy it the "rougher" you are and the harder you thrust atleast I know my bf loves it and he will let you know if it starts hurting him. Let yourself go all out for once in the bedroom, its alot mroe fun!

I've had a few girls ride me too hard and one wrong move, with some pressure, and I've had them make my junk "pop".. It's just a muscle or something that pops when bent.. It doesn't really hurt, so much as it is loud. Kinda like popping your fingers, but really loud.

Otherwise... Ride away.. Rough is good sometimes.

I thought you could actually break a bone or tear a ligament down there? Am I wrong. My biggest concern is having her come out of me and come down on me with a lot of weight and momentum. It might not break a bone, but it sure does seem like it could tear a ligament or something. I need to do some more asking around.

I've had them come off of it and ram back down on it.. That definitely hurts.. If not enough to stop for a minute, it'll shut you down the the evening.

As for the pop.. It's just that.. a muscle/ligament that pops at the base..

Trust me, I dated a nympho before- I've done it all.

I think the more practice you get the better it will be. I know it took me awhile to get of being on top.

Also, please for pete's sake try other positions! Maybe this is not gonna be the best one for YOU. I am sure there is one that will work for you both. There are so so sooo many out there. Get a book (there are many) with pictures and tell him you have a surpise, pick one out together...

Good luck!

I thought you could actually break a bone or tear a ligament down there? Am I wrong. My biggest concern is having her come out of me and come down on me with a lot of weight and momentum. It might not break a bone, but it sure does seem like it could tear a ligament or something. I need to do some more asking around.

You CAN break your penis - I don't remember the exact term for it or exactly WHAT gets broken, but if it were to happen, the owner of the penis would know IMMEDIATELY because it IS really painful and needs immediate medical attention or you could lose your ability to ever get another erection.

But it's pretty rare, and QUITE painful, so you'd be able to tell the difference between a harmless pop and an actual injury.

All of the above- sound advise.

I think we worry to much about everything when we are on top! god only knows why but i'm always thinking "am i being to hard, to slow, to soft, is he looking at my tummy, am i keeping him hard..."

WOMEN!

The whole breaking his penis thing - i've heard of it happening but it is extremely rare. I don't think i've ever thought about it before reading this thread.

Men, i think, tend to like it when we are going for it,and getting off on them (so to speak!) ...so relax. I'm sure your partner would comment if something didn't feel right.

Daywalker - you are a legend!! I love your posts...they make me laugh!!

Sparkle xx

A pop? lol....That would freak me out! Thanks for the warning...now if it happens I'll hope thats all it was.

You just have to work your way up to it. The only time there'd be a problem is if you go up to high and he slips out and you land square on the top of his tool. That hurts!

Just slowly build up to the point where you're skilled enough to ride hard and not have it slip out and you'll be good.

When inside, the penis is invincible.