theres this guy. does he sound like he likes me?

sparkly

At first i never really even thought about him in this way but now he's always on my mind. It all started nearly 12 months ago.I Smiled at him and he smiled back at me from accross the room. I wasn't really interested then. All of a sudden he started talking to me just about everyday things. i found that we had a few of the same interests. He can tease me sometimes. Sometimes i might not be working in the same area as him and he will come up to me and talk to me for a second. Like almost as if he's saying i'm here. I think i've caught him looking at me before out of the corner of my eye for a few minutes. Sometimes when i'm talking to him i have to look away coz he looks into my eyes that much that i freak out. I noticed when i was talking to him one day he looked down for a minute while he was telling me something. when he talks to me his body points towards me. he laughs at some of the stuff that i say and it's not even really that funny. doesn't seem too uncomfortable when i get close. remembers things that i tell him in conversation about what i'm doing on the weekend and then asks me how they went.I found some of his friends have started to joke around with me.

The only thing is that this guy is 10 years older than me. So what do you think is he just being nice or is there something more to it.

Ten years may or may not be significant, it really depends on the ages you are at now and how you feel about the difference. If you are 20 and he is 30, that's a big difference. If you are 35 and he is 45, that's not as much of one.

He gives some signs of interest, but there is no way to know how much unless someone makes a move. Normally, the woman sends him signs that he is welcome to make an advance. You might very well be doing so. Is there a way you could create an opportunity for him to make a move on you?