another pregnancy update

muffin cakes

Well, good thing that the cervix was ok. A bladder infection of course would be a bad thing but I think they will have a solution for that (I don't know if you can take antibiotics during pregnancy, but they will know what to do-- UTI's are quite common unfortunately)

Take care!

Ilse

Oh how scary! I had some in my 11th week of pregnancy and like you, I had a previous pregnancy lost. I thought my world was about to crash on me again! I called the doctor and she told me to just watch what happened. I think the problem was that I had to self-administer vaginal progesterone suppositories and I think I nicked myself with my fingernail.

It was very scary and I feel for you. I hope everything continues to go okay. Let us know what your results are!

Just had the doctor call I don't have a bladder infection. I do have a yeast infection and my levels were 68,587. In the proper level for 9 weeks I was 9 weeks and 4 days on the day of the test. I know it doesn't mean that it is a for sure that baby is fine but it is a good sign. So I am hopeful that all is well. I have not experienced any bleeding snice saturday.

I hope that in 2 weeks that I will be updating that I heard the heartbeat at 12 weeks.