How long should I wait for a reply?

starling603

I asked a man out on a date. We have been on one previous date to a Broncos game. It went very well. I asked him to go to a Nuggets game because he is a sports fanatic. It's been a day and half and I have not heard back from him saying yes or no. He said he needed to get back to me...How long do I wait?? I think I have waited to long already.

Heidi

well i can tell you that when i gave my boyfriend my phone number he was gonna wait 3 days to call. and i told him not too haha. but they stick by that. 3 days to them is not too desperate. so unless its not in the next week. im sure hes just takin his time. so he doesnt look like he had TOO MUCH fun hehe,. (hopefully)

well.... I think.... hold on for a few days.... he may genuninely trying to figure out if he can fit it in his schedule or not.... I know that I am pretty particular myself.... if a guy doesn't get back to me relatively quickly, I just figure he isn't interested and I move on.....

but... ok, let's give him the benefit of the doubt. maybe he just is busy and trying to figure it out... if he doesn't get back to you soon, I would just invite a friend and write him off.....

I agree with Annie, give him a few days. Sometimes guys just get busy. When you last hung out with him, did he seem like he had a good time and wanted to see you again (apart from him telling you that he did). Did his actions show that he enjoyed being around you? I have learned the hard way that people will tell you what you want to hear, to your face, and really feel something else and will show you how they TRULY feel through their actions. thereforeeee, it is best to look at actions and behaviors, not words.