Am I just being a blind fool????

dolphingirl

Okay here is the deal, I've posted on here before about this problem but let me reword everything. See I've known this guys 41/2 months & for the most part we get along great when we are together, the problem is that it's like I have to fight him to be with him, I mean I understand that he works hard but so do I, it doesn't take alot of to pick up a phone & dail a number & say hi once in awhile or atleast return a phone call, his very much a loner, I;m a homebody to put I also like going out & hanging with friends & I return phone calls!!!! I kinda feel like it's when he wants it & only then & then there is the issue with us doing things, friends with benefits you know, I've asked him if he cares about me & all that & he never comes right out & says it, I want to believe in my heart that he does & he is a real good guy but why is he the way he is??? Am I a fool? Do I just let it go??? I get so confused!!! Help please!

hi - have you read the book, "he's just not that into you?" i think it's a really good book if you're having a hard time figuring out if he is into you.

if he makes you feel neglected, like you are always chasing him, pull back. what would happen if you don't call him? will he eventually call you?

Yeah I know I think down in my heart I know, I want us to both be happy & maybe we can't make each other happy you know??? I feel half the time that I am fighting a losing battle, & if I try to talk to him about it he says that I do it all to myself, I'm not in love with him but I care deeply for him, hey by the way thanks for listening!

Look at it this way, who wants a guy who just does the minimum?

He isn't going out of his way to show interest and you have known him for several months now.

There's no greater feeling than having a man who dotes you.

Stop wasting your time with lax Mr. Casanova here and find Prince Charming .

Annie's book suggestion is a great one, it really opens your eyes to how people can string you along with no interest.

Hugs, Rose