Something Is Missing

OverParanoid

I've been married for 5 years, mother of 2 and my sex life is great, but lately I feel as if Something is missing. I feel as if we dont have that connection that we used to before the children came into our lives. There once was a time that we could not keep our hands off each other, but now our love making is down to like once a month.

Lately its been if im in the mood he ain't and reversed. What can I do to give our sex life just a little more spark, or at least get it back to how it used to be? Any advice greatly appericated..

It sounds as if you have both become complacent and too familiar. The love is there but the passion and romance have gone. I suggest you go somewhere completely different for a long weekend break without the children. Pack all new clothes. Change your hair colour or get a wig. Change your perfume and buy the hottest underwear you can find. Men are visual creatures so let him see you. Make it new and exciting again.

Putting my kids with their grandparents aint that easy. They live a whoel plane ride away from us and they are already raising my neices baby, so they are overwhelmed as it is. As far as how long the sessions last, I dont keep track anymore, basically its get on and get off thing since the kids arrived. I dont regret having kids in anyway whatsoever, but it does change things a whole lot in the sex dept..

I know how you feel. I am married with 4 kids. My husband and i went through a slow spell. I surprised him by driving him to a sex store. We bought movies and toys. If I'm having a bad week and my libido is down he puts on a "movie" and we will watch it together. I dont have the lux. of sending the kids to grandparents, we just wait till all are in bed and then its time for us. Keep him guessing!!

There's a ton of things to try!

Grab a book of erotica and read outloud to each other.

Get a babysitter and tell him to meet you at a "by the hour motel".

Take him for a ride to the middle of nowhere and get it on in the backseat.

Do the things you guys used to do back when you couldn't keep your hands off each other. Like... recreate the night you first had sex.