My Dreams Came True!

Tricia23

Hello Everyone....

I'm just writing to tell everybody how thankful I am for the advice you all gave me. It really helped me out so much. My prayers were finally answered. On Sweetest Day, my ex asked me to be his girlfriend again. That honestly made my Sweetest day the best day I have had in a long time. With alot of patience, and respect, he finally came around and realized he loved me and he wanted to be with me.

I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. For all of you out there don't give up!! It is possible for ex's to come around. I wish all of you the best of luck with things.

Thank you all again so much for al of your great advice.

God Bless...

~Tricia

We were together for 4 years. I split with him about 6 months ago, and during that time we drifted apart, and he wasn't feeling anything for me anymore, so he ended it for good. We were apart for about 7 months. After he had some time alone to thing, he decided to see where things went for us. He wasn't sure if we would end up being together again. So we ended up seeing each other more and more and things just got better and better, and now things are amazing. I couldn't be happier.

Sweetest Day is just like Valentine's Day expect in October. Its another romantic day for couples.

Hi Tricia,

Im am very happy for you , you give hope!

Since you've been through all that, could you help me understand my ex's point of you. He isnt very well right now and latley has told me that I deserve to be much happier and someone else will make me happier and to move on. Do you think he just isnt well or has he met someone else?

wonderfulconfusion:

Thank you! There is defenitely hope out there!! At one point during my break-up with my boyfriend, he did say that to me, that maybe I should find someone who will make me happy. What is your story exactly? I could elaborate better if I knew what was going on?

Sometimes out ex's do that say for those 2 reasons. He very well might be seeing someone else, or he isn't interested anymore. I hate to tell you those two things, but it could mean those. He also could be saying it because he wants you to tell him you aren't interested in anybody else, because you only want to be with him.

Get back to me with your story, and I will give you more advice.

Tricia

After our breakup we've been going through up and downs for the past 8months...no NC has ever been initiated until now where he asking me to respect his space. He has been giving me mixed signals for the past 3 months saying I love you then not wanting to see me... I know he has financial problems and the last text he sent me said, I just want to be alone and be with people who understand me. He says that he's be happy for me if I met someone else... he seems to want me to move on with someone else.

Do you think he is with someone else? So why doesnt he just say it?

Thank you for helping me...

ohh my ex i bf said he wanted me to be happy and i should find someone else - but we had to choose re marry or not so does this mean he wasnt interested then?

ahhhhg why do i do this to myself analyse everything he says or what others say to find out what i feel - sorry i am sure we split because we werent ready and his ma hated me.