Do something to get over her but does the excat opposite... what to do

So my GF break up with me last week, i act like a lunatic.. then we have NC for about 4-5 days and then i send her flowers and a note that basically... in a nut shell said that i was sorry for the mistakes i had made in the relationship and that i was grateful for the memories we shared and that i was glad she was honest with me about her feelings (she dumped me because "her feelings changed") and basically said goodbye, it was my own way of creating closure cuz she didnt give me any reason for breaking up with me (a excat reason to why her feelings changed) ... anyways tonight she thanks me, and tells me how pretty the flowers are and how she loves them... and we talk for about a half n hour about random stuff.. it was just talking tho... then i told her i had to go shower and eat and what not just so i didnt have to talk to her anymore cuz i was afraid id get tempted to talk to her about the relationship... i still have feelings for her... and i know we cant be friends right now, it would just be to hard on me... i have no idea what her feelings are excatly... im not sure if she wants me back or not, or whats going on... shes not a emotional person so thats something she wouldnt just tell me randomly, like i would have to ask her... but at the same time i dont want too because she could just get annoyed again and it might hurt future chances of creating a friendship... anyways what should i do now?? were on good terms again, not a couple, i still have feelings for her, i dont know how she feels excatly and at the same time i have no reason to think her feelings have changed. opinions please.

I think you should continue to stay away from her. Your feelings won't go away quickly and likely you will for a while be tempted to try and talk her into getting back with you.

Staying away will help you move on also. If she changes her mind you can be sure she will find a way to let you know.

Any of those games of cat and mouse only work to confuse the issue and lead to a whole lot of nothing, so no more of this holding your feelings back. If you have something to say, come out and say it. If you're confused as to her true intentions, ask her point blank. One thing to make sure to realize is that being her friend or sticking in the background while waiting for her to come back to you never works. Plenty of failed attempts on here if you need the proof.