Any insight on this one?

AmikeA

OK where to begin...

Gf dumped me 3 weeks ago now, saying she just didnt have stong enough feelings to continue. A few days later I received an email explaining how it wasn't that she didn't have strong enough feelings, but the complete opposite, and she wasn't ready for it right now etc etc.

The next day she comes over after work and convinces me to take her back.. saying shes sorry she was just scared. A little over a week later she dumps me AGAIN, saying again that her feelings are not strong enough.

I gave it a few days and contacted her, asking her to be truthful about everything. She told me she isnt in a position where she wants a boyfriend..shes very busy and is overwhelmed. And frankly that her feelings for me are gone.

Does this make sense to anyone?

OK where to begin...

Gf dumped me 3 weeks ago now, saying she just didnt have stong enough feelings to continue. A few days later I received an email explaining how it wasn't that she didn't have strong enough feelings, but the complete opposite, and she wasn't ready for it right now etc etc.

The next day she comes over after work and convinces me to take her back.. saying shes sorry she was just scared. A little over a week later she dumps me AGAIN, saying again that her feelings are not strong enough.

I gave it a few days and contacted her, asking her to be truthful about everything. She told me she isnt in a position where she wants a boyfriend..shes very busy and is overwhelmed. And frankly that her feelings for me are gone.

Does this make sense to anyone?

may i ask how old she is? she seems to lack the maturity necessary to be in a healthy relationship.

She cannot decide what she wants. When she is not with you, than she feels the need to be with you. When she has you, than she feels she can't be with you. I think she might have some personal problems going on in her life that is affecting her to make a decision. But if I were you, I would give her a taste of her own medicine and make her beg you for like 2 weeks to take her back.

I am just looking for understanding at this point.

I know what I want for myself... but this just keeps nagging at me. I hate not being able to understand situations...call it a personal flaw. It eats away at me.

She was also surprised that I was more into the relationship than her, even though she led me to believe she had stronger feelings than she did (or the complete opposite of that..argh). Again it just bothers me, as we were good friends for a couple years before this, and I certainly didn't expect this from her. I would like to regain the friendship eventually.. but i need to understand ...for myself.