accidentally sent an email to the ex but i feel better

Hey DeeJay!

My word, how did I miss all this??!! I just read all of your email exchanges and her blogs you posted. Calling someone an "emotional retard" is so cruel.

You had mentioned earlier that you know everyone loves her, call her nice and genorous. That is because they have not seen in her action. Many people with personality disorders, which I truly think she has, are very good at manipulating others and reeling them in. Also, one does not see the other's true colors until he/she is faced with adversity or reality. Break-ups are adversity and reality..this is how she copes...pretty immature. You should thank your lucky stars you saw this side of her. I am willing to bet these people whom think fondly her have not OR she is putting on a show. Wait until one of these people whom think highly of her crosses her...he/she will get a taste of whom she REALLY is.

I am willing to bet that no man has broken up with her before so she has no concept of heartbreak and pain. Her emails and blogs show that and are so heartless. She accepts NO responsiblity for ANYTHING which is a classic trait of a "loser" in a relationship. It is ALWAYS the other person's fault.

Try not to harbor any hate towards her, if you do...she wins. You are probably going to NEVER understand her or her actions because you are not on the same level as her. There is no logic in human behavior. Of course you would have done things differently than her because you are more compassionate, kind, and take responsiblity for matters. She DOES NOT. Because of that, it is going to be difficult if not impossible to fathom her actions.

Please use this energy for your benefit. Help others, engage in hobbies, work out. These emails are a blessing in disguse. Learn from this and move on.

Take care.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic