oral?

sixpounder

Do you enjoy giving her pleasure? If you do then her not liking to give should not be an issue. Dont worry most women are givers and if she doesnt return the favor that way Im sure she will find another way. First lesson in loving a woman is make her happy/give her pleasure and she will always give you about 100% more than you gave her. Forplay is important for a woman. It is to set her up and make her in the mood. Men usually dont require it. Its like if its ready then they are ready. You get my drift? Whatever you do keep giving to her. Trust me she will love you for it.

No, don't play * * * for tat, so to speak, in the bedroom. Continue to be a generous lover, and she will relax.

For me, I do better if the guy I'm with is kind, caring and non-pushy. I think it may be a universal for women (but maybe not!) that the more sensuous, generous and committed to giving her pleasure you are, the more relaxed and sensuous she will become. Whereas if there is any pressure, that's kind of putting a horrible dampener on sex.