Need some advice really

Jalys

Ever since I lost my job, I've been very distant. I felt all my hopes and dreams came crashing down. Lately, I lack the motivation to talk to my gf, I simply don't feel like it.

Also, I can't help feeling awful and leftout when she goes out with her friends and party almost every weekend (and tells me all the fun she had) while I sit at home with nothing do to, nowhere to go, no friends to hangout, nobody to talk to (I don't have a car) I feel like a * * * *ing caged animal. Sounds pathetic I admit.

Just venting I guess...

Ever since I lost my job, I've been very distant. I felt all my hopes and dreams came crashing down. Lately, I lack the motivation to talk to my gf, I simply don't feel like it.

Also, I can't help feeling awful and leftout when she goes out with her friends and party almost every weekend (and tells me all the fun she had) while I sit at home with nothing do to, nowhere to go, no friends to hangout, nobody to talk to (I don't have a car) I feel like a * * * *ing caged animal. Sounds pathetic I admit.

Just venting I guess...

Smoke more pot. That's what I do when I'm lonely and unmotivated.

It's hard to lose a job, especially if it is sudden and you are facing unemployment for a while.

Being unemployed takes a huge toll: I believe it is ranked as a major stressor on the heart and mind - almost as huge as a death of a close loved one.

Do you have any prospects? If no, do anything you can and summon up that little bit of energy in the day when you are feeling productive or even ok to look and work on that. Even having an interview will boost your spirits tonnes.

As far as friends - do you actually have 0 friends? I find that very difficult to believe.

Here's the thing, I've been where you are at. Thought I had 0 friends and nowhere to go, nothing to do, all of that. No car, no money, you get the drift.

I bet you do have friends except you have been distancing yourself and now are beginning to question whether anyone will want to see you now: with no expendable cash or work to talk about and grease the wheels.

I'd bet a lot of money - and money is hard-earned by me - that there is someone you could call who would LOVE to see you. You might be surprised who is there for you if only you speak up.

And you are still the same great person you always were. That has not changed.

The crappy mood is influencing your thinking - it won't feel like this forever.

take care

You need to stop focusing on your lost job and discover what's out there, I'm sure there is more to life than just hanging around doing nothing and whatever you do, stay strong, words can always get you down but the best way to make sure they don't is by ignoring them and being happy for who you are, so put yourself out there and don't let anyone/anything stop you!