what is going on here?

vlhs004

if a girl is happy in her new relationship . . would she still be calling her ex that she dumped for this new guy every couple weeks? . . .even though he hasnt answered or sent her something back in 4 months? and she still tries to contact him . . also . . can girls act completely happy on the outside and really be torn up on the inside? is there any way to tell if a girl is feeling like that? . . and if she wanted her ex back why would she still be with me and acting fine? why wouldnt she go back to him? maybe because she dumped him and doesnt know if he will take her back? they did go out for 2 1/2 years so i dunno . .. whats goin on?

and she hasnt told me that shes been calling him . . . and we have been dating since april and have been in an actual relationship for like 2 months . . . how long would she use me as a rebound if thats what i am? wouldnt it be over by now? it been about a month since she called him now since she was drunk dialing him. . . so maybe she will stop .

Or in other words you are the rebound guy, look your just a temporary guy to lean on , she is using you as her emotional tampon to bring her the support she needs, the time of your usefulness is equal to the moment that she she returns to the guy. You have to be her nr.1, otherwhise you need to kick her out of your life. This because your emotional attachment disallows you to be realistic of the fact that she is using you.

I guess you already are seeing your problem, now you need to act properly towards it.

It seems like if her ex-boyfriend took her back, she'd most likely drop you like a sack of potatoes, but ever so gently. It seems like she's able to rely on you to comfort her. They did go out for 2 1/2 years, so she probably still feels an attachment. If he takes her back, she'll be ever so happy and leave you. If he doesn't take her back, she'll be okay with what she has [you]. It sounds kind of mean, and maybe I'm misinterpreting the whole situation. Maybe you need to take a stand and defend yourself. Tell her that you are utterly annoyed with her constant communication with her ex-boyfriend. If she can't stop doing whatever she's doing to make you miserable, tell her you don't want to go through with his anymore, and that you deserve better. Do you think she's pretending to be happy with you? Probably not. She does feel happy when she's with you, but it may be possible that she could be happier if she was back with her ex-boyfriend. Tell her to straighten up her act