Why does dumpees go crazy after being dumped?

betrayedgirl

Especially if it's over email or phone? I know its normal for dumpees to go crazy and do stupid things, but WHY? Is it in our nature?

I can handle being dumped IN PERSON.. much easier to handle.

I was dumped last month via email and that made me mad because I felt that he was being a coward.

I got stupid and drove to his house at midnight and knocked on his door and window.. he refused to come out. I waited for him for 3 hours to come out bec I knew he leaves for work at about 3 am .... and he never went to work, I think he called in sick to not to come out and face me. I finally left at 4 am. I was so pissed.

Looking back, I regret what I did but oh well, what's done is done. Can't fix the past. He knows that I did not appreciate how he broke up with me and he did apologize to me for doing that. I told him if he had broken up with me IN PERSON, I wouldn't have done what I did! grrrrr... I hate going psycho! LOL

Now it will be a month tomorrow of NC and I'm ok with that now! I'm feeling much better and back to my old self!

One of my exs dumped me over a text message i was upset not coz he dumped me coz i really couldnt care less since it wasnt relly working out, but coz he couldnt say it to my face, he had to be a coward and do it by a text message, and since that i have never talked to him since he isnt worth my time

I think it's natural to go nuts when not dumped in person. When they take the time to come out and say everything to your face, we maybe feel like although they don't love us anymore, they at least respect us. When dumped over email or over the phone, they are making it infinitely easier for themselves because they don't have to deal with us breaking down in tears/lashing out at them, which makes them selfish cowards...and also shows that to them, we're not even worth the time it takes to meet up for the final goodbyes...So of course we feel not only heartbroken, but insulted on top of that.