meed advice on dating

Boomer

Hi all,

I have met the girl online and seen her 4-5 times. we spend fun times together and have great conversations. I like her a lot and would like a more serious relationship with her but I am trying to see how much she likes me.

The things that bother me:

1) I tried to kiss her but she always gives her cheek to kiss and avoids the real kiss.

2) She called me only once to get an advice on some matter. She never called me to ask how am I doing. Seems that I initiate contact all the time.

SO any ideas on whats going on?

Does she really like me or am I in friends zone?

Any ideas on how to proceed further?

I appericate your input..

I am 28 and she is 26 BTW

Hi all,

I have met the girl online and seen her 4-5 times. we spend fun times together and have great conversations. I like her a lot and would like a more serious relationship with her but I am trying to see how much she likes me.

The things that bother me:

1) I tried to kiss her but she always gives her cheek to kiss and avoids the real kiss.

2) She called me only once to get an advice on some matter. She never called me to ask how am I doing. Seems that I initiate contact all the time.

SO any ideas on whats going on?

Does she really like me or am I in friends zone?

Any ideas on how to proceed further?

I appericate your input..

I am 28 and she is 26 BTW

While more information is good, I think I already see patterns that typically follow a trend. That trend is a low interest level.

For one, you've already seen her 5 times. She already knows how she feels about you. Enough time has passed to where she knows whether you are potential boyfriend or potential friend. You don't need to "see" how much she likes you. You don't need to try to do things to make sure she likes you. That's all said and done. Your job now is to find out where you stand and you should only do this one way... and that is by setting up a DATE. Call her up, ask her out on a REAL DATE. She has to know it is a date. Give her a set place and a set time. Don't stop and ask if she wants to do this or that, have a set place in mind with a set time.

You'll find out whether or not she is interested. If she starts coming up with excuses and never bothers to counter-offer if something is already on her schedule, then she's not very interested in you and it would be time to move on. A girl with a high interest level would act the same way you would if she asked you out. You'd find time. If she doesn't, then she's not interested.

If she goes out on a date, go for the kiss at the end of the date. If she doesn't go for it after 6 times of going out (you are already at #5) I think it would be safe to assume she's not interested in you, but more for the free ride. In that case, move on.

The bottom line is you HAVE TO KNOW where you stand WITHIN 1-2 weeks from today. If you do not, move on before you get too emotionally involved with this girl. Otherwise you'll be on an emotional roller coaster, and you do NOT want to be that guy. Good luck!