First attempt at dating...in awhile!

pedro

Hi all

I'm going on a coffee date tonight with a gal I met online. I'm starting to get alittle nervous and hope everything goes well.

It's my first attempt of dating since my ex of 6 years left me back in Feb. Dispite being alittle nervous, I'm just going to be myself and see where things go!

Thanks for listening....wish me luck

DP

Hi all

I'm going on a coffee date tonight with a gal I met online. I'm starting to get alittle nervous and hope everything goes well.

It's my first attempt of dating since my ex of 6 years left me back in Feb. Dispite being alittle nervous, I'm just going to be myself and see where things go!

Thanks for listening....wish me luck

DP

HI pedro -

I'm right there with you. My LTR of 7 years ended earlier this year as well, and I've been doing the whole on line thing. My advice is just go and meet this person, keep it casual, do your best to be yourself. She'll be nervous too.

I think ending the date is the most awkward. I suggest you say goodbye politely, go home, process the evening and then decide if you want to see her again. She'll do the same.

Try not to overthink it, have fun and relax.