roswell

OK, my girlfriend is on Depo-Provera Sub-Q. I heard it works the best out of the shots. She was not having a period while being on this shot. She went back to get another shot and they tested her and she was tested POSITIVE for being pregnant, so they did not give her it. They said in 2 weeks they will know for sure if she is or not (dont know what this means). The test they did was they had her urinate in a cup. I heard that these tests can go wrong for certain reasons. The last time we had sex (unprotected) was 10 weeks ago, and she is not gaining any weight. I hope to god the test is wrong. What do you think about this? Test is wrong or not? I am kind of freaking out about this unwanted pregnancy, and please dont lecture about using protection, I KNOW I WAS DUMB .

I don't know the specifics of the birth control your girlfriend is on. I do, however, know that pregnancy tests are over 99% accurate, especially if administered by a doctor. Her doctor is probably waiting to see if she miscarries, which is a distinct possibility since she's on birth control.

Wait the two weeks, see what happens. Until then, start thinking about what you're going to do.