Jealous

VeganBohemian

I just wanted to state that I extremely envious of people who have boyfriends who see their girlfriends every day or at least more than I see my boyfriend. I hate reading about how people see their SO every day and they just can't stand to be apart. My boyfriend is busy with his classes, but maybe if he didn't go to bed so damn early, he could see me at night. I don't even want to see him every single day...but more than I do. ](*,)

that does suck. I have been in relationships where school or distance kept us apart a lot. Try to put aside one day a week (or month at least if thats all you can do right now) to have just you two time. Turn off phones, no checking email, no school work, no family. Plan ahead and just make that day special.

It is hard though to not be able to see each other that often, I know *hugs*

I see him twice a week for the whole day---usuallly Friday and Saturday. I guess it isn't so bad. People on this board act as though they see their SO all the time though when they are in college....because college is supposed to be a time where you have the opportunity to see your SO a lot...and if your SO doesn't want to see you a lot, then he must not love you enough. We do not live far apart...15 minutes? I don't understand why he won't see me after class, even if it is just for a couple of hours. I love him so much and I just miss him. I know he loves me too and he is very serious about school...I just get so sad inside when I know he could see me and he doesn't.

Hey there,

School can be tough to have a solid and stable relationship. Especially when the couple is quite young, between 19-24. Because that is a volite age range, a time when a person is figuring out what he/she wants out of life, many changes take place during this time, picking a career and so forth. I dated a guy (my first boyfriend) long distance and he was a pre-med student. It was very hard. So, I saw him once a month for a full weekend.

Now, I am dating a wonderful man but we do not spend a whole lot of time together but we see each other every day. The only full day we have together is Mondays. I work two jobs and he works ten hour days, four days a week. So our schedules are a bit off. But we try to spend QUALITY time together, not necessarily QUANTITY. We watch movies, talk, play games on the computer, play with his kitties, go for drives. Little things like that really make all the difference.

Try not worry about the time you are not spending with him but try to make the most and best of the time you ARE spending with him. And I know it is hard not to compare your relationships with others, but all relationships are different and unique.

Hang in there.