Male Orgasm Faster?

lman69

OK, I'm sure you have a good reason for wanting this, do you mind sharing it with us? Most threads would be more along the line of prolonging the orgasm.

Stimulation is a sensory function and the more senses that are joining in on your romp will certainly let the flood gates open!

Also some people develop kinks or fetishes to improve there sexual experiences and make them more intense. I would suggest you spend some time googling some things that appeal to you that arouse you just in thought. Role playing is also good, nothing like imagining a nasty affair and the SO is due home any second! There are some great books for enhancing and spicing up your sexual experiences but nothing beats spontaneity!

RC

OK, I'm sure you have a good reason for wanting this, do you mind sharing it with us? Most threads would be more along the line of prolonging the orgasm.

Stimulation is a sensory function and the more senses that are joining in on your romp will certainly let the flood gates open!

Also some people develop kinks or fetishes to improve there sexual experiences and make them more intense. I would suggest you spend some time googling some things that appeal to you that arouse you just in thought. Role playing is also good, nothing like imagining a nasty affair and the SO is due home any second! There are some great books for enhancing and spicing up your sexual experiences but nothing beats spontaneity!

RC

Problem with that is my gf isnt into kinky stuff like I am.

The reason I wanna speed it up is it takes me too long to orgasm with her.

OK, does she not arouse you? Kink is a very vague term and there are many things you can do to spice things up without making her uncomfortable. If you have her start with some oral stimulation on you and when you are getting closer then maybe you can attempt to finish closer to her. Climaxing at the same time is a great thing but it does not happen that way for everyone. Do you masturbate? I know that sounds personal but if you do it too much, you could be the root of your own problems!

RC

OK, does she not arouse you? Kink is a very vague term and there are many things you can do to spice things up without making her uncomfortable. If you have her start with some oral stimulation on you and when you are getting closer then maybe you can attempt to finish closer to her. Climaxing at the same time is a great thing but it does not happen that way for everyone. Do you masturbate? I know that sounds personal but if you do it too much, you could be the root of your own problems!

RC

Kink means everything in the set of kinknesh to me. I'm into a whole lot, but I don't expect her to do much except try a rope or 2, but she won't for now.

She does do oral, pretty well, but it never gets me close.

Yes, I masturbate occasionally, but not for a couple days before we have sex, so I don't think thats the problem.

Well sexual compatibility is pretty important in a LTR. Have you discussed this with her? What get's you close? Try these books:

The Ultimate Guide to Fellatio

Big O : Orgasms: How to Have Them, Give Them, and Keep Them Coming

I don't have time to read extraneous books, I am a university student, who is quite busy....thats why i was asking for quick tips...