Do you consider kissing someone cheating??

starlight

Yes, no doubt about it. It is definitely cheating in my opinion. I had this exact same thing come up with the now EX. He claimed that in his thoughts kissing another woman was not cheating as long as he didnt have sex with her.

He was one of those that thinks cheating involves ONLY the act of intercouse and he never did understand why I thought it was cheating to kiss another woman while he was suppose to be exclusive with me . He was just trying to cover his base with that thought and assumed I would be dumb enough to agree with him.

A general rule of thumb is that,...anything physical/emotional/mental interaction that you make that you dont want your significant other to know about...is cheating.

cheating isn't about sex...its about breaking a bond/trust.

Well said...

BTW...my answer is...

In every way...YES!!

Yes.

Unless by some chance its just a casual, non intimate, 'friendly' kiss on the cheek. A while back I was out with my girl, a female friend of mine worked at the restaraunt we were at, I introduced her to my GF and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was about as innocent as could be, and my GF even said she thought it was cute... situation reversed I wouldnt be mad at my girl.

But in any other situation kissing another is cheating.

Off course I do, I would dump my b/f right away for that. Unless it was a greeting kiss on the cheek (as in kissing your friends/parents/family), other than that it is cheating.

Anything done in a romantic or sexual way you don't approve, and wouldn't do in front of your partner is cheating.