Question(very short)

ShaKe__

Hmm... well, my concerns are:

1. Why is his self-esteem so low? Usually, when someone says they don't derserve me, I tend to just believe them.

2. Is his "not deserving you" meaning that he feels like he needs to live up to you... or does it mean that he doesn't have strong enough feelings to treat you the way you know you should be treated?

Whatever, it's very disturbing. I have been in both kinds of relationships and they both have their issues.

If he doesn't want to talk about it, you may need to force the issue. This type of stuff... and insecurity... needs to be let go of, one way or another. If he doesn't want to discuss it, then he shouldn't even bring it up at all.

Is this the boyfriend whose brother told you he was a virgin? And was it the first time you two were having sex? If so, maybe he's got some anxiety/guilt feelings about sex.

That is just one guess out of many possible scenarios. Because, bottom line, those are very strange comments to make.

No,this is another guy.I dumped the other one long time ago.But he does got issues with sex-his ex girlfriend dumped him because the condom he was using for their 1st time broke and she called him "irresponsible".And yesterday he mentioned he was thinking things he shouldn't(his fear).

Giult hes feeling giult.

why? now theres the rub, tell him this, the past is done, gone, and can never bechanged, a good man is a good man becosue of what he dos here and now, becouse he trys to do what is right, shame and giult come from the past they are not port of the here and now. Tell him to stand now for what is good and in that act all shame is lost.