I havent taken it to manage hormones? I have taken a B complex because it helps with my energy levels im aneamic too you see. however the only side effect i noticed with a vitamin B complex was that it turned my pee bright illiminous yellow! ha ha

when you say "too much" are you referring to a higher than normal sex drive?

did your doctor prescribe it to you for this reason?

usually to manage hormones te contraceptive pill or mini pill is prescribed, i have found over the years such pills have played havoc with my hormones! nightmare being a woman sometimes!

can you help me again recently I have been taking vitamin B6to help me with my premesntural moods because i'm on the pill but now i have stopped taking them because it was working but working too well I wasnt worry about anything about my partner which got me worried that I dont like him no more but i know love him in the bottom of my heart but am freaking out.. I've stopped taking the tablets and I keep getting hot flushes because i'm near my period. what do you think it could be? and what should i do?

Yikes women and hormone problems! Well i STRONGLY suggest you go to a doctor, or go look up online about what you can do. I dont know if you know but usually your not suppose to just break off a medicine usually your suppose to slow down and eventually stop taking it, dropping it cold turkey could have freaked out your body? I saw something about this drug earlier today on TV that a lot of women stopped using it, but seriously the best thing to do is check out a Doctor, that way you can be sure. Because even if its not the Vitamins you still have problems going on with your body.

I hope things get well

Yikes women and hormone problems! Well i STRONGLY suggest you go to a doctor, or go look up online about what you can do. I dont know if you know but usually your not suppose to just break off a medicine usually your suppose to slow down and eventually stop taking it, dropping it cold turkey could have freaked out your body? I saw something about this drug earlier today on TV that a lot of women stopped using it, but seriously the best thing to do is check out a Doctor, that way you can be sure. Because even if its not the Vitamins you still have problems going on with your body.

I hope things get well

The reason why I came off it was because It was making me feel this way...

You need to change your pill darling its messing about with your hormones. I took a pill for an entire year, it was great, i loved it, it stopped my periods so I could have uninterrupted sex with my boyfriend, no pain, no pmt, nothing, then suddenly after a whole year i had a period, it was painful and horrible and I suffered terrible mood swings.

After that period ended my PMT didnt seem to go away. I was crying all the time , i was aggressive, moody, people in work said i was intimidating and angry all the time, my swearing was noted by my boss. My boyfriend would ask me what film i wanted to watch and i would say "nothing they are all sh * t i hate them all!!" he would say "you hate everything?" and I would laugh because i realised how i sounded but my concentration was low and i just couldnt be bothered with anything!

Then I started saying i was unhapy in my job, unhapy in my life... finally i went to the docs and he said my hormones werea bit haywire, gave me a new pill. Ive been on it one month and already i feel better! normal, more like me and im happy with my life again! thank god!!

go see your doc!