is it mean if just do nc with no explanation to him. Ive cried NC so many times in the past and it has never worked for me except wheni did it for about a week and he was the one that reached out to me. this time i want to do it the whole nine yards. But this past week we've been cool, talked on the phone and in person. If i tell him that i want to get serious about someone who i have been talking to and thereforeeee cant be speaking to him anymore, will that seem fake or made up. If i just go cold on him , wont it seem weird or funny. Pls can someone give me some advice

1) be more specific.

2) Why would you suddenly cut ties with this guy ? I can understand if you want to concentrate on this other guy....but dont you find it a bit mean to use him and then lose him?

Why would you just go NC on anyone? Thats incredibly cruel! Explain to him why you feel that way. But dont just hurt him by making him think HE did something wrong.

Think of it this way...if things are going okay on his end...and you suddenly cut ties...wouldnt YOU be upset?

Don't give this guy insecurity issues if you're the one with the problems!

well he's talking to someone else and i cant deal with that. Even though he has been talking to someone else for about a month now, ive still continued to see him and i know i should hang around for sloppy seconds and that is why i want to stop speaking to him. ive told him several times in the past that we shoud stop talking, but i always break it. Im not trying to be cruel but i want a good reason to tell him why i am going Nc. Ive told him the whole i cant be your friend spiel and quite frankly its getting quite old and i dont want to be like the boy who cried wolf.

we broke up a year ago, but have still been in contact. A couple of weeks back he tells me he's talking to someone else, but he still wants to hang with me, talk to me on the phone. He travels to see the girl he's talking and he still calls me while he is there. he wants to know who im talking to and checks my phone regularly. i hope that is more specific