Too Much To Deal With

therightway

I have to get my story out, because I am in such a bout of severe depression, I can hardly get up off the couch.

My sister's cancer has just relapsed, and she is about to have a bone marrow transplant. She is not doing well. I live far from her, but don't want to see her now and get her sick.

My husband has no sex drive, and we've only been married for three years.

I feel extremely rejected and alone. It isn't something we can talk about because he gets angry.

I am a musician and have fallen in love with another musician that I perform with. This has led to some horrible choices on my part. For the first time, however, I feel like I need him, not that I am with him because he needs me.

I hate my job, which doesn't seem to matter right now, as I have been calling in sick quite often.

I am on two antidepressants, and starting up psychotherapy again.

It feels like my life is in shreads right now. I can't function, I can't eat, I don't sleep well, and I can't concentrate at work. I have a very stressful job, too, so something's going to give if I don't get into gear.

I sometimes feel like I am going crazy. I sometimes wish I could live in the little apartment I had before my husband and I got married. I'm in this big, beautiful house and all alone.

I have lost my faith in god. I have lost my faith in other people.

I feel extremely helpless.

Honey, watch the Secret. http://www.thesecret.tv

That made me feel like I had much more control of my life. Right now you feel really helpless, but you are not. You can and will get through this.

I am so sorry you are feeling so poorly, and have so many things on your mind.

Watch that video, it may just give a new spin on things...

Yeah. Talk to your doctor about your anti-depressants; if you get the wrong ones, or the wrong dosage, they can make your depression worse. In the meantime, don't stress on yourself. You've got to do what you've got to do right now, and just take care of what has to be done and keep your priorities front and center: One thing at a time, one day at a time.

Heyz, i don't know how much any of us can really do for you here but i guess you are looking for support??? Remember we are always here and there are some amazing people who are willing to help if you wanna talk.

I'm glad your seeing a doc they'll be able to help you out alot and get you what you need. Good luck and i hope your sister and you can feel better soon. Remember people are always here for you