A Dream I Had...

dietrying

I had a dream about one of my best guy friends last night. No, it wasn't like that. In my dream I was in love with him. I do love him as a friend, and I have a bit of a crush on him, but I was feeling so much more for him when I saw him in my dream. Then in the dream I found out that he a child with one of his friends, and another child with another one of his friends. I was absolutely crushed by this, since in real life I already get insanely jealous of his female friends anyway. I woke up at 5 AM absolutely terrified, feeling like I had a broken heart (had a real one once and the feelings felt the same). I finally fell back to sleep and woke up 5 hours later feeling normal.

So what does the dream mean? Am I falling for him? Is it a sign that I should be careful? And why am I so jealous of his female friends?

Wow interesting...well you know what the obvious interpretation would be...but nobody has mastered the art of dream interpretation so there's no point for us to run scenarios here...

What matters is do you want him to be more than a friend? You could ask him to give it a try...