addicted to a woman 2

Dave McKean

This is a message my ex sent to me for closure so that I can move on with my life:

My friend has informed me of you having problems with your addiction for people's lives that are not your own. I am NOT here to tell you that you are a loser and have no life. I have quite a bit of experience with people with depression, mental problem, addictions...ect. Ask yourself...are you happier after you have meddled in others business?...or do you find yourself constantely unsatisfied. I suspect you are constantly unsatisfied. This is SA D!!!

I do know that addiction are hard to kick, and hard to look beyond. I know that life is really hard! Their are other things in life though...you just have to really search for it, and want it...and want a better life you know you deserve!! Don't think that I'm completely unfirmiliar with your pain. And don't think that it will be easy...but it takes a constant wanting!!!

I just lost my best friend a month and a half ago because I couldn't help him on his downward spiral of addictions.

so basically you were trying to rescue your friend from his addiction, and she was telling you that you are meddlesome? is that an accurate description of the situation?

well, I don't know the details of your situation, but I think you should be proud that you tried to help out your friend and not just sit by and watch him kill himself.

Well, since this is in the getting back together forum, I wanna make sure you understand that nothing in her message even remotely hints to the fact that she wants to get back together with you. Do not misinterpret her actions and give yourself the false hope. If you have any doubt as to her true intentions, ask her "Do you want to get back together with me right now?" If you get anything other than a yes, you have a no and you can move on with no doubt.