Well he's VISITING first....like you all wanted!

yes it's true...mr. Michigan is visiting here BEFORE he moves here! after days of arguing and crying with him ( I actually broke up with him earlier!! for like an hour! lol)....He decided he would feel more comfortible visiting first before he moves out here. Plus his dad won't let him sell his car (it's under his dad's name) until he meets me. He said he wants to make sure I feel the same about him in person. He never thought of this before cuz he was just going by feelings, but now reality has set in and he feels it's what he wants to do. he'll fly here and stay for two weeks at my brothers house, so he'll save money that way.

I agree with this.....but in a way it will be harder, because he will have to leave me and who knows how long it will take for him to MOVE out here. I can't handle LDR's. But I figure maybe after we meet he'll have WAY more motivation to come here because fear of the unknown won't be holding him back. Thanx everyone for your advice. I'll keep you guys posted!!

hey!!! that is great news! I really think that is for the best. I know it will be hard, saying goodbye to him if there is a strong connection there, but at least, like you said, that will motivate him more to move out.

and if the time spent with him is horrible, at least he is not moving out and lives far far away!

I hope everything goes well!

Hey,

That's awesome news. Once he meets you, I'm sure he'll be happier about moving to you. He will have less fear. It's always best to take a gander at what you are getting yourself into. LDR's are a bit tough (I'm in one myself), but you'll get through it. Distance should not break apart your love for one another. Best of luck.

I think you're doing the right thing too.

I asked my fiancee to marry me and I hadn't even met her. We used to correspond by emails, MSN, snail mail, and eventually skype. In February I travelled to Australia to stay with her for 2 weeks. We had a great time and knew we were meant to be together.

Yvette..Ithink this is WONDERFUL news..and SMART. You are a gorgeous girl...and have a LOT to offer to someone. I think you are making a very wise decision by doing this..I really do.

Please PM me if you need anything...I am always here.

When is he due to visit?

we're not sure of the exact date yet. I'll keep you posted for sure though!