is masturbation suppose to be quick?

ZeppelinKid

im a virgin but frequently masturbate, i've actually been trying to cut back but have always wondered if masturbation is any indication of how your stamina will hold up when having sex? i can usually climax in a couple minutes, sometimes less, so is that detrimental to my stamina in the long run? or is just b/c i know how to get to that point so quickly? thanks for any insight you guys may have.

Not from my experience. After using self-service until my late teens, my first time with anyone else was a hours long marathon. I think I just about wore her out. If you get off quick by yourself, you may be conditioning your body to only get off that way.

I haven't found that there is much correlation. Though, sometimes you can "train" yourself so well that you have difficulty finishing in any other fashion.

However, as you are a virgin, I really wouldn't let it bother you. Wait until you have some experience and see if it is affecting you. Your first few times aren't likely to last long, no matter how little or how often you masturbate.

EDIT: Unless you are Beec.. apparently