ok...im in doubt

ok...well i have a wonderful girlfriend she's all i ever wanted she makes me feel like im needed, wanted and just it's great being around her ... but there's only one problem i havent come out to my family yet and they are completely homophobic and i want to tell them but how should i do it? should i even tell them? im so sick of keeping the secret

Coming clean to your family in any situation is difficult. But soon keeping the secret from them becomes more damaging to you than if you actually come clean. They are your family. Family is the one unconditional love, but if they see how happy she makes you, then hopefully they will just accept you for who you really are. Knowing that you are happy should be enough for them to accept you and your girlfriend. Best of luck to you my friend.

It would be wise to tell your family about your relationship. It will be hard because you'll have to hear their "views" about things. You are your own person, thereforeeee you can either accept their views or reject them. You can either let their views bother you or go on with your life. Sooner or later, they are bound to find out, unless you move to the other side of the world without saying anything. If they make jokes about your sexual orientation, don't say anything in return. It will only cause them to say more things. Be open and truthful. Hey, maybe some family members will accept your way of living.

ok im manie, i had to make a new account but yer...they would kick me out they have already tried and i am affraid of telling them cause my bestie slept ova only like a week ago and they kno she's a lesbian and if i tell them now they might not let her come over anymore or let me out...

wow thats a tough situation your in. i would keep it a secret until your financially stable and not living with your parents. same thing happened to me, i made the mistake of coming out to my parents when i was living at home, it was hell! but now i'm financially stable and have my own place they've come around a lil bit, but they still wont accept my lifestyle, but thats fine i respect their decision i love them regardless.

keep it a secret until your done with school or move out of your parents house. goodluck

Then dont tell them until you have enough money to live on your own. How old are you? Are you at school? Do you work?

How about try and save up enough money and move out so you dont have to deal with all this, and you can be your true self

• 2 weeks later...