homecoming problem

littleman

okay, i'll try to keep this short. a while ago i got up the balls to ask this girl that I liked to homecoming. she said yes, but saddly couldent go because that weekend is the weekend that her church goes to the beach for some trip or what ever. so I was like ok, tought break. then I find out that instead of going to the beach, they're church group is staying here for the weekend and like sleeping at the church or whatever. Soooo anyway i was like great ! so now we can go to homecoming, but she's like no, because were scheduled to play capture the flag on saturday night and I really want to play. ](*,) What am i supposed to do ? I really want to go with this girl, and i find it hard to comprehend that she can't leave the game for 3 hours to go with me...........

........................or is this like some way of telling me to get lost ?

Hey there,

I am sorry to point out but she does not want to go with you. If she REALLY wanted to go, she would stop making excuses about going to the beach and playing "catch the flag." Those are activities one can do any time. If you can, I would ask someone else to go with you ASAP. Good luck.

Hey LittleMan,

Unfortunately, I would have to agree with Kellbell. She may not want to go with you, considering she would rather chase people in a field capturing a flag. This does sound pretty fun, but I'm sure she can do it at any time. Homecoming is basically one in a life time chance. She's just trying to subtly say she doesn't want to go with you. Hey, at least she was sort of nice about it. I remember asking my best friend of 15 years to go to Prom with me. The answer I got was, "You're ugly and you're fat. I'd be embarrassed to be seen with you. So, no." So, heck I went alone! I ended up leaving early. I couldn't stand all the happy couples together. Anyways, just find a girl who will go with you, instead of bothering with Church girl. Maybe, if your lucky, she'll fall and scrape her knees . Just joking, I'm not wishing negative thoughts about people, or am I? Goodluck!

AngelEyez