Don't Understand

Eagle

Hi,

There's this girl I work with, we've been working together for awhile now, I also happen to be somewhat a friend with her B/F. Now, about a month ago, I've been getting feeling's for her, the more we're together the more I get. She also know's I like her I believe. The problem is, recently everytime we're together in/out of work, I'm so depressed and angry. For the past couple day's I've been ignoring her totally, and I don't know why. I feel bad after we're not with each other, she alway's ask me why I'm mad at her and I just walk away without saying a word.. I don't want to either, but when she's by me I just automaticly do this.

She's like the sweetest girl I know, and I'm being a total * * * * * * * to her, is there any solution to this? Like a way to change the way I feel? Or am I just messed up in the head.... I'm so confused.. Just like when I see her talking or sitting next to other guy's I get so damn jealous and pissed as if I was her B/F, like I said it's confusing, I'm not her B/F nor will I ever be as She's been with her b/f for almost 3 Yr's... So, you do the math.

Thanks,

-Eagle-

Man I am in the exact same situation you're in, and I'm serious, I mean EXACT. I have done exactly the thing you have done. The reason I was being an * * * to "my" girl is because she would constantly flirt with me and it was like I couldn't have her so the only thing to do is be an * * * to her so she wouldn't flirt with me and thereforeeee I wouldnt have to deal with the feelings that I had for her.

I think the best advice I can give you is what im doing right now, I'm just not giving up and just being myself around her and were getting closer than ever and shes having problems with her boyfriend of 2 years, so just don't give up man she will eventually realize whats good for her