Why do I feel so bad?

Sam _

I went on a date with this girl (2 of my previous posts were about her, here are the links: and )

We had fun, but eventually I felt bad about being on a date with her. Last month me and a very close friend of mine went on a few dates. She said she wasn't ready for a relationship and won't be until after graduation (this year). She said that we might get together after graduation. So we're just friends.

Why do I feel like I'm cheating on my friend by going out with another girl? It's killing me and I feel real bad about it. We're just friends, so why do I feel so horrible?

Sam,

You remind me of me when I was your age - to be able to see the innocence in people and hardly question their motives or reasons behind why they behave the way they do.

I really hope this woman comes through for you - I really mean this.

However, I can see why you could feel bad about seeing this new girl. BUT, see her anyways. You never know where you will be after graduation - you may have already fallen for this new girl by then, who knows.

Sam,

You remind me of me when I was your age - to be able to see the innocence in people and hardly question their motives or reasons behind why they behave the way they do.

I really hope this woman comes through for you - I really mean this.

However, I can see why you could feel bad about seeing this new girl. BUT, see her anyways. You never know where you will be after graduation - you may have already fallen for this new girl by then, who knows.

Well, I do question the motives behind peoples' actions a lot.

Thanks, I do too. But she is very honest. She refuses to tell a lie and do exactly what she said to make someone happy, friend or not. Like, she wouldn't have said that we could get together after graduation i I were still interested then if she had no intention in doing so.

I don't think I really like the 'new girl'. I think my attraction is based solely on her physical appearance.