A little perspective please.

CaptainPlanet

There is this girl i know, and got to know a little bit too well for my own good. Anyway it is a serious problem because I cannot get her out of my head. I've been with other girls since i knew her but I don't seem to give a damn about them. I am missing out on other opportunities because I am not pursuing other girls because .... well you guess why. I was on a date and thinking how good it would be if it were her and not who it is. I try to never see her, because when I do it is not good. There are things I want to do and I can't, thats not fair on me, so when i see her I try to hide. She happens to be my neighbour. I don't know, I think I should just get over it an move on but I am having problems, when I think I am over her I see her again and it

comes back. I know she doesn't give a damn about me, she said there is no spark. Its pretty * * * *ty when I am trying to have a relationship with a woman, and I wind up thinking about this other girl that it didn't work out with.

I guess I am just venting. I want to know if this is normal, I want to know if any other men have had a similar problem.

well I can relate with that except that I didn't like nore I could go out with many other women at the time which made this very hard to forget. but the way i dealt with it was pretty much like yours. just date other girls and this one WILL be erased out of your mind.

good luck man

Massari