help me date this gal

lonely1

i had seen this chic in a party last month ... dint go and talk wid her ... now i found her profile on hi5 added her and yesterday we talked on msn ... she wasnt giving that gud response and after the intro said she is busy ... so i said 'we will talk later' ... and she replied saying 'will see' .... wat do u ppl rekkon are my chances here !!!!! ... i really wanna date this chic

plz plz plz ... help me out wat to do now !!!!!

Stop over analyzing and analyze what happened.

You said hi to her on MSN. Effort.

She wasn't being very receptive and she became busy. Uninterested.

You say I'll talk to you later. Sounds hopeful.

She says we'll see. Sounds like a manipulative cat.

Move on.

If she messages you back. Good, just be yourself.

Wait for her to message you back.

I beg to differ. I think you should keep trying... sometimes it takes someone (the other person in your case) a bit longer to catch on. And you can always work on her.

Charm your way into her heart! There is something to be said for perseverance.

I didn't catch where you caught her profile, but if she is anything like most attractive girls, they get hit on every single day, 5-20 times a day by random guys on things like myspace. If you had a typical generic response that just about every other guy sends, and one that she's read probably 3 times already that day, then of course she's going to blow you off like that. Plus, you tried to reach her online when you should be trying to talk to her in person.

Read the link in my sig to help with other things.

i guess she was really busy the other time i msged her ... she did msg me last nite ... we talked for a while ... if she really wasnt interested she wudnt hv done that i mean thats wats its meant to be like rite .... she wud hv blocked me or deleted my id ... lets see wat happens now ... i will keep updating regarding wat happens ... thanx once again for all ur responses ... cheers

i guess she was really busy the other time i msged her ... she did msg me last nite ... we talked for a while ... if she really wasnt interested she wudnt hv done that i mean thats wats its meant to be like rite .... she wud hv blocked me or deleted my id ... lets see wat happens now ... i will keep updating regarding wat happens ... thanx once again for all ur responses ... cheers

Did you ask her out on a date or are you pretending that you have "just friends" intentions for the moment? If you are interested in her and want a date you need to ask her out on one quick before you friendzone yourself.