Is there a limit on saying "I love you"

caasiopia68

so I love this girl, I think she loves me back, she says she does anyway, I dont see her that often so I am mostly talking to her on aim. Usually she responds with awww or something of that sort. Today I told her that I loved her like at least 5 times, should i be concerned or cautious about how often I tell her? guys feedback appreciated too

thanks

I disagree. My boyfriend tells me he loves me more than he says hello. But, every single time he says it, he means it. I don't feel like it downplays the importance of the word, I think if you mean it that much, then say it that much, you know?

i agree with 'prettyview'. some words have special meanings and when overused or used in the wrong context they lose their meaning.

in my personal observations, overall the word 'love' has lost all meaning in today's society. feel free to disagree, its just my personal view.

but when you do say it, look her right in the eye and mean it. that i believe is when it means the most.