Should I keep NC?

jensen128

I was in love with a girl 3 months and it's the sweetest time for us. Afterwards, she back to the states to continue to study for her final semester. It's already 2 months we didn't see each other. Recently she is very cold to me. I asked many times why she acts like that or if she meets someone else. Finally, she told me that her feeling to me is not that strong as before. She's afraid that she will hurt me at the end and she escapes to think about it. I was very sad since I still love her so much. I told her that I will not contact her these days to let me cool down myself. It's already 1 week NC, I don't know if there is still a hope to work out for this relationship. Anyone can give me some suggestion? Thanks a lot.

I'm afraid that one week NC is not nearly enough. It's one thing if during the week she has been giving you signs of wanting to work on the relationship... but that's not the case, is it? If you contact her now, chances are, her feelings will still be the same (i.e. not as strong as before).

Stick with NC for an indefinite period of time...if she wants you back, she'll find a way to let you know. Or, if after months and months of NC you feel like you still want her in your life, give it a shot and contact her then. But for now, try to stay busy and not get your hopes up.

Hang in there!