Ready To Get Back Into It?

Slagar

Okay, so... it's been approximately 3 months since I was in a relationship. I feel I'm as over the ex as I possibly can be.

But.

How do you continue dating, after you've been in a really amazing relationship? I mean, the last girl I dated... She was sweet and caring (!!), absolutely gorgeous (she did modelling/television work), she was smart, funny, and outright successful. But that still really says nothing about her. She was truly unique, and had some ideas that I've never seen before in anyone else.

Now, don't think I'm pining over my ex, I'm not. I feel I had to do what was necessary, and although I have almost regretted it a couple of times over the last few months, I know that I did what I had to do by ending the relationship.

My question is, how do you continue dating after you've been with someone like that?

It just seems as though she raised the bar, you know I've had a couple of opportunities with girls since her, but none of them actually interested me enough to pursue. I see that as a problem. Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to continue being single, and focussing on where my life is heading right now... but I want to keep my options open, and keep on the lookout just incase someone does come along.

Any thoughts?

Hey Slagar

I need to same question answered. My ex broke up with me about 4 months ago and recently I started dating someone new....but kind of figured out that I wasn't ready do I had to break things off-BUT NOW I MISS HIM! I almost miss him more then I have missed my ex in the past!

So I don't know what to do! I like this new guy I was seeing/dating, but I still miss my ex...sometimes!

AM I READY

I wish I knew...